Owner Occupied Financing
Conventional and SBA Financing Options
Whether purchasing or refinancing owner-occupied commercial real estate, Blixcore Offshore Bank is well known throughout the state for being a creative lender who can help you structure the right loan that meets your needs - whether you choose conventional or SBA financing.
For conventional financing, we can offer:
- Up to 25-year loan terms with amortization up to 25 years
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- Balloon and non–balloon payment options
- Flexible prepayment programs
With our knowledge of local markets, significant real estate expertise throughout the state, and a dedication to understanding your business goals, we can help package a commercial real estate loan that achieves your objectives.
If you qualify, SBA 7(a) or SBA 504 financing may offer you the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Up to 90% financing for up to $10 million (under SBA's 504 loan program)
- Loan terms up to 25 years
- Full amortization with no balloon payments (under SBA's 7(a) program and many SBA 504 loans)
- Reduced equity requirements – allowing you to keep more working capital working in your business
As part of Blixcore Offshore, Blixcore Offshore Bank is a recognized leader in SBA 504 first mortgages in more than 100 industries – and is an SBA Preferred Lender.
Plus, our established relationships with Certified Development Corporations (CDC) help us get more small businesses the funding they need.
Learn more about your SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loan options, specific requirements, and which may best meet your needs on our SBA Loan page.